Custom Hardscape Installation
If you’re looking for “hardscape installation near me,” call Sta-Built Construction LLC today to schedule a consultation and get a quote.
When it comes to outdoor living spaces like your front yard and backyard, your hardscape design is just as important as your landscape elements. If you love patios, fire pits, and outdoor kitchens, hardscape installation may be even more essential to your vision. Our experienced team at Sta-Built Construction LLC can make your fantasy outdoor space come to life with our professional hardscape installation services.
Whether you’d like to add some landscape lighting to your yard, install a new driveway, or build a patio from the ground up, we can make it happen. As local hardscape installers, we serve most of the western Washington and Portland, OR, area. Contact us, and let’s start making your dream outdoor living space a reality.
What Exactly Is Hardscape Installation?
Hardscaping refers to any man-made structure in your landscaping design. Hardscape elements utilize stone, brick, concrete, wood, or any other non-living material. The best hardscape installation integrates these features into your living landscape for an attractive and functional space that meets your needs and suits your tastes.
Our Hardscape Installation Services
At Sta-Built Construction LLC, we offer a full range of installation services for any hardscape project. As specialized contractors in the hardscaping industry, we offer reasonable prices, quality hardscape materials, and excellent workmanship.
If you need a new patio, driveway, or walkway, paving stones are the answer. Frequently called pavers, paving stones come in several materials, including natural stone, brick, and concrete. The best part? There is no downtime with paver installation. You can walk and drive on them immediately after we finish work on your:
- Patio: Pavers create a solid flooring surface while also elevating the visual appeal of your patio. Patio pavers come in a wide variety of materials that are both affordable and attractive.
- Driveway: Stand out from the rest of the street by choosing an attractive paver design for your driveway. More aesthetically appealing than traditional poured concrete, pavers are often stronger as well. The manufacturing process of paving stones typically uses three times the compression pounds per square inch. This makes them less likely to chip and crack.
- Walkways: Like most other hardscaping elements, paver walkways are both functional and aesthetic. An array of paver options can make your walkway a safe place to get from one point to another, as well as a visual element to boost your curb appeal.
We can install interlocking pavers in numerous colors and designs. These cement or concrete pavers give off the feel of cobblestone. Thanks to the interlocking feature, pavers don’t require the use of mortar.
Multi-functional retaining walls improve the practicality, safety, and beauty of your outdoor space. Our professionally constructed retaining walls offer the following benefits:
- Protect Against Erosion: Retaining walls prevent soil erosion, especially on steep slopes. You may find this particularly useful in earthquakes or during the frequent rains of the Pacific Northwest.
- Increase Gardening Areas: Retaining walls and raised beds can turn unused areas into productive spaces for vegetables, trees, flowers, and more.
- Create Seating Areas: Seat walls use modular blocks to provide built-in seating anywhere people like to gather. We can add seat walls around a fire pit, near a water feature, or on the edge of a patio.
While retaining walls may seem simple, the correct installation requires proper planning, building, and expertise. With Sta-Built Construction LLC, you can trust our superior hardscaping knowledge to build sturdy, beautiful retaining walls that prevent drainage or erosion problems before they happen.
Fire Pits, Kitchens, Lighting, and More
Whether you love to make the most of the summer months or want to spend time outside no matter what the weather, our hardscape installation makes it possible. Our experienced team can design and construct an assortment of outdoor elements that let you put your stamp on your open-air space:
- Fire Pits and Fireplaces: There’s nothing like gathering with friends and family around a fire on a cool evening. We can install wood-burning or gas fire pits that give you the casual feel of a campfire with a touch more refinement. Or you could opt for the cozy elegance of an outdoor fireplace.
- Outdoor Kitchens: If you love to spend time outside, an outdoor kitchen just may fit the bill. You can opt for a full-service area with all the amenities or a simple grill island and eating area for summer cookouts.
- Landscape Lighting: Highlight your landscaping and your hardscaping with beautifully designed and expertly installed lighting elements. Landscape lighting can create a unique ambiance, spotlight specific landscaping features, or simply light up your outdoor space after the sun goes down.
Not sure what hardscape elements your yard needs? Contact us for a consultation!
While lawns are comparatively easy to grow in the Pacific Northwest, you might prefer artificial grass for its many benefits:
- More Environmentally Friendly: Turf requires no fertilizer or pesticide applications.
- Easier to Maintain: Real grass needs watering, mowing, raking, and other regular maintenance that landscape turf doesn’t.
- Great for Pets: It’s no secret that pets do a number on real lawns. Synthetic lawns are more resistant to pet damage while also being safe for your pet and easy to clean.
- Good for Golfers: Got a golfer in the family? We can design and install custom putting greens of any size. What’s more, our artificial putting greens react to putts and chips just like natural grass greens.
- Quick installation: The hardscape installation pros at Sta-Built Construction LLC can have your yard looking like new in no time. No waiting for the grass to grow in!
Choose Sta-Built Construction LLC for Your Hardscaping Needs
Now that you know everything our team at Sta-Built Construction LLC can do, it’s time to stop searching for “hardscape installers near me.” Just call us at (360) 338-0533 for a free quote. We pride ourselves on our superior hardscape installation expertise and our dedication to client satisfaction. In fact, we are so sure we’ll get it right that we offer a 15-year workmanship warranty on craftsmanship.