Are you looking for a career that will inspire you?
From start to finish, we install top quality hardscape designs. From the estimating team to the installation team. Each person is a vital link in the chain. We expected and require each individual to fulfill their position respectfully and honestly.
Design Consultant / Sales Rep
We are looking to hire an Outdoor Sales Rep to estimate, design and sell our paver patios, driveways, fire-pits, and outdoor lighting. This is how the position works: We set up the appointment with the homeowner and get a good description of what they want and need. We then will notify you and put it on your calendar. You will get a folder with the customer’s contact info, job details, and company info. You then go out to meet with the customer, discuss the project, make a neat design on our design program and work up a bid. You will also present the bid after calling and discussing the project with the office and then will get the homeowner to sign up.
We are looking for a clean-cut, professional, and upbeat person to fulfill this job.
You must have past experience in sales and general knowledge of landscaping would be an added benefit.
You also will be expected to be accurate in math and your figures.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Construction / Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. An excellent Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Collaborate with our sales team to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with subcontractors as needed
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment, and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics, etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and quality control
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Proven experience as a construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
Job Type: Full-time