Retaining Wall Contractor
Retaining Wall Contractor in Seattle
We install retaining walls in Seattle, Washington.
Retaining walls are one of our most requested services in Seattle. While they are aesthecially pleasing, they are also very helpful in preventing soil erosion. Many Seattle residents choose to build a retaining wall because their backyard has a slope to it that they want to level out. By building a retaining wall, you can help level out the ground and make a flatter more usable backyard space.
Create More Plant Space with a Retaining Wall
Many Seattle residents have small to mid size backyard spaces. Thankfully with a retaining wall, it’s easy to creat more space for plants, minigardens or trees. We can help make a previousily unusable space usuable and attractive. Our team of paver installation experts can help you decide what to do with your new space once your retaining wall is built.
How Much Does Retaining Wall Installation Cost in Seattle?
Seattle customers usually spend between $7,500 to $25,000 on their retaining wall and some can be as much as $250,000.
Retaining Wall Process:
A: Retaining Wall
B: Compacted Gravel Leveling Pad
C: Geogrid Layers
D: Drain Pipe
Retaining Wall Project Examples
Reasons to Hire a Professional Contractor for your Retaining Wall in Seattle
- Sta-Built Construction has the experience and expertise to design and build a retaining wall that meets local building codes and safety standards.
- Sta-Built Construction has the necessary equipment and tools to complete the job efficiently and effectively.
- We can help you choose the right materials for your retaining wall, taking into account factors such as cost, durability, and aesthetics.
- We can provide a detailed estimate and schedule for the project, so you know what to expect in terms of cost and timeline.
- We can handle any necessary permits and inspections required by local authorities.
- Sta-Built Construction provides a warranty on our work and stand behind it.
- We can help you with the maintenance of the wall in future.
- Wecan provide you with design options and help you select the best design for your property.
Other Seattle Services We Offer:
An outdoor kitchen is a great way to create the ultimate backyard experiene. They provide the perfect space for you to cook for your family and friends. One big benefit of cooking outdoors is that you eliminate a lot of the kitchen cleanup that’s necessary when cooking indoors. Learn more about our outdoor kitchens.
A paver patio is often one of the first projects are customers think of when redoing their backyard. There are many benefits to choosing a paver patio instead of a deck or concrete pad. One of the biggest benefits is the flexibility in design and creativity that a paver patio allows. If you truly want to impress your family and friends, there is no better way to do it than by installing a paver patio. Learn about our paver patio installation in Seattle.
Creating an outdoor fire pit in Western Washington just makes sense in our climate. Nothing beats roasting s’mores or cooking hotdogs by the fire pit on a cool night with your friends and family. Paver fire pits are aesthetically pleasing and are the perfect addition to a paver patio. Learn more about paver fire pit installation.
Mowing the lawn can be time consuming and expensive. Nothing is worse than having to mow the lawn when you just want to spend time relaxing on the weekend. Thankfully, artifical turf takes care of this issue. Many of our Seattle customers also have us install a turf putting green so they can practice their golf game. If you want to eliminate mowing, synthetic turf may be the right choice for you. Learn more about Artificial grass installation
Reasons To Work With Sta-Built Construction:
Reasonably Priced for Excellent Workmanship
15 Year Workmanship Warranty on Craftsmanship
Easy Financing Options
Specialized Contractor in the Hardscape Industry
A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
Fully Licensed and Insured
Customer Experience App
Dedicated Project Management Team